Lowongan Sales Engineer (Sumatera Selatan & Jambi)-PT KSB Indonesia
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients with a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English (Writen and Verbal)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having knowledge about Pumps and Valve will be advantage.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
- Sales incentive package
- Health Insurance for employee and family
- Overseas training to KSB Group worldwide
Sales Engineer (Sumatera Selatan & Jambi)-PT KSB IndonesiaJambi, Sumatera Selatan | Ditayangkan: 18-May-2020 | Tutup pada 17-June-2020
KSB Indonesia specialises in pumps, valves and service.
KSB Indonesia was established in 1993 as a joint venture with United Tractors. KSB Indonesia became a full foreign direct investment company with major shareholding by KSB Finance SA Luxembourg (94.06%) and KSB Aktiengesellschaft Germany (5.94%) since 1998.
KSB Indonesia offers a wide range of services and activities, from providing solution based on specific application required and produce own pump set package, and additional services given through at site service for pumps and valves and pump rental business. A total of 300 staff commit to first-class customer service, comprehensive support and consultancy. In addition, our engineers and technicians can draw on many years of experience with all KSB products but also products of other manufacturers. Other assets include own warehouse with testing facility, service workshops, and representatives around Indonesia. In order to further improve our services offered to customers at a regional level, KSB Indonesia maintains business relations with trusted and selected dealers.
KSB Indonesia is based in Jakarta and runs 1 warehouse facility, 10 sales branch offices, 2 service workshops and 5 representative offices.You can find all these contacts in our contact finder.
KSB Indonesia is part of the globally operating KSB Group. The KSB Group, head-quartered in Germany, with annual sales of about 1400 million euro, is one of the world’s leading producers of pumps, valves and related systems. At more than 30 sites in over 100 countries, around 13,000 employees are working to ensure customer satisfaction, to provide innovation and growth, and thus to secure our success. PT KSB Indonesia is a group company owned by KSB AG, Germany.
We believe that our employees are a valuable asset and that every person in our company is a key player in helping the company to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.
ALAMAT : PT KSB Indonesia
Mm 2100 Industrial Town, Jalan Timor Blok D-2, West Java, Indonesia