Lowongan Hotel Projects Sales Manager-Company Confidential
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 12 Year(s) of working experience in the Hospitality/Hotel projects related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): excel, power point
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
Hotel Projects Sales Manager-Company ConfidentialTangerang (Banten) | Ditayangkan: 21-November-2019 | Tutup pada 11-December-2019
We are a team of young and dynamic idealists who want to make our dreams come true. If you think you are a creative type of person and would like to embark on the same journey to materialize your dreams, we would like to talk to you. We are in the forefront of home living and soft furniture industry with more than ten years of international exposures and experiences. Please send us your CV and tell us that you are the one who live up to our challenges!
ALAMAT : Company Confidential